This new course provides students and teachers with current, meaningful, and practical activities along a thematic approach to help students to develop skills, gain confidence and enjoy the study of English.
Each book provides reading, writing, listening and speaking activities that support the development of skills, knowledge, values and attitudes. The contents link up with internationally relevant and topical issues, helping students relate the study of English to other subject areas and understand the wider importance of their study, building their enthusiasm.
The workbook will encourage students to read closely, write with enthusiasm and get involved in the subject of English in a challenging and meaningful way. Published On: 2010-08-05
Tricolore 5th edition provides stimulating content with tailored resources to inspire and stretch your highest-achieving students. Aligned to the new Key Stage 3 Programme of Study, this updated course teaches essential language skills while developing independent learning.
The Workbooks are matched to the Student Books and provide exercises for in class and homework use, and grammar notes.
The Tricolore course has a full suite of resources to support your needs: the Student Book, Teacher’s Book, Grammar in Action Workbook, Audio CD and next generation Kerboodle.
This book includes all the latest words as well as an easy-to-read color layout, special treatment of “key words,” notes about life in German-speaking countries, and warnings on common errors and false friends. The “German in Focus” supplement helps you to develop your confidence in the language, with a section on common translation difficulties. There is also information on how to use German in email or when making a phone call. 40,000 words and phrases, 60,000 translations
This series brings a fresh approach to ICT for students from 7 to 14 years old, mapped to the Cambridge ICT Starters syllabus for examination from 2019. On Track builds on the document, multimedia, spreadsheet and database skills learners have developed throughout the series. They’ll use spreadsheets to plan a holiday and create their own database. Each activity is clearly introduced, with step-by-step guidance to help learners master new skills. Key words and visual examples support students’ understanding, while tip boxes provide helpful suggestions. Download source files for the activities from our website.
“Motivate pupils to develop their geographical skills, knowledge and understanding as they become engaged and accomplished geographers, ready for the demands of GCSE.
Specifically designed to provide a solid foundation for the 2016 GCSE specifications, this Student Book takes an enquiry-based approach to learning within each unit and lesson.
– Easily and cost-effectively implement a new KS3 scheme of work: this coherent single-book course covers the latest National Curriculum content, providing 150 ready-made lessons that can be used flexibly for a two or three-year KS3
– Build and improve the geographical knowledge and skills that pupils need: every double-page spread represents a lesson, with rich geographical data and place contexts for pupils to interpret, analyse andevaluate
– Lay firm foundations for GCSE: key vocabulary, command words and concepts are introduced gradually, preparing pupils for the content and question types they will encounter at GCSE, with a particular focus on analysis and evaluation questions
– Effectively assess, measure and demonstrate progress: formative assessments throughout each lesson and summative end-of-unit reviews include questions that show whether pupils are ‘working towards’, ‘meeting’ or ‘exceeding’ expectations
– Encourage pupils to check and drive their own progress: learning objectives and end-of-unit learning outcomes help pupils reflect on their learning and make connections between key concepts and skills throughout the course”
පුංචි මැටි ගෙයකි. එහි ජීවත් වුණේ විමල් සහ ඔහුගේ නැගණිය වන සාමා. දෙමාපියන් නැති ඔවුන්ට සිටියේ අත්තම්මා පමණයි. ඇය ඔවුන් ආදරයෙන් රැකබලාගත්තා. අත්තම්මා ජිවිකාව ගෙනගියේ පොල් අතු විවීමෙන්, කොහු ඇඹරීමෙන් සහ එළවලු කොරටුවෙන් ලැබුණු ආදායමෙන්.
This book can inspire every pupil to succeed in History at Key Stage 3. “History in Progress” features clearly differentiated tasks that are designed to support and encourage well-structured progression in readers of all ability levels,
Pearson’s popular 11–14 Exploring Science course – loved by teachers for its exciting, real-world science – inspires the next generation of scientists. With brand-new content, this 2019 International edition builds a base for progression to International GCSE Sciences and fully covers the content of the 13+ Common Entrance Exam.